27 February 2012

early artwork up for grabs


My cleaning quest is soldering on despite a wicked to-do list. Cleaning often calms my nerves, nothing like feeling like you have complete control when you decide what stays and what goes.

Well, this is one thing that I've decided needs a new home:




Beads & Things
23" x 23"
Lynn Krawczyk
$65 (includes flat rate priority mailing in U.S.)


I made that back in 2006 when I was approached by Leisure Arts to create something for a book they were working on then. (I guess publishing has been something I've gravitated to since the beginning of my fiber art career.)

This piece was published in the Beginner's Guide to Art Quilts:




Which is a quite fine book by the way. Even six years later, its a great place to start if you're new to art quilts.

I love this quilt. But my style has evolved and rather then tucking it back into the closet where its been stored, I'd love to see it go to a new home so it can be hung by someone who loves it as much as I do. Its got a sleeve on the back so all you need is a rod and its ready to go.

So here's the deal:

Email me at FibraArtysta@earthlink.net if you want it. Its $65 and that includes priority flat rate shipping. Sorry, on this one I'm only shipping to the U.S.

Hope it finds a new home! :)

1 comment:

diana said...

I KNEW your name seemed familiar to me! I used to work at Leisure Arts as a graphic designer. :) Small world!