...ever have one of those days in which you feel like the universe is conspiring against you? Not in any grand stance that leaves it to no doubt but in little petty ways that make you feel like someone is pulling strings and giggling like a vindictive middle schooler?
Yeah, its been one of those days. Allow me to spread the irritation...
1) The charger for my battery has mysteriously been sucked into a realm that I am not allowed to visit. The blasted thing is gone. Gone. G-o-n-e. No where to be found. And a new one costs over $150. Bah. Bah, I say!!!
2) Do people not realize how rude they are? Griping loudly while standing behind me at the post office because I have six priority mail boxes in my hands (which are very organized and take less then five minutes to process thank you very much) and you only have one envelope is a sign of petty immaturity that gives me the urge to crush you. (Okay, so maybe that could be classified as a little immature as well but really, you bring it out in me so its your fault, not mine....I know you are but what am I???)
3) There is some trick going on with the 60" cabled circs that I'm knitting with. Its cruel and causes me to cuss and is upsetting the dog. By some bizarre twist (literally), the yarn keeps getting tangled in the cable and within seconds it has become a brutal mess that would astound even Houdini. Its slowing progress and if this wasn't a Christmas gift, I would set it on fire and laugh hysterically.
4) Something horrific happened when the alarm clock went off this morning (aside from the fact that went off). For some bizarre reason, my bedroom only allows one radio station to come in clearly. And said radio station has already begun playing Christmas music. Waking up to Madonna singing "Santa Baby" was like being doused with a bucked of cold stinky water. Thanks radio station, I hope you get broken coal in your stockings this year.
5) Really? Do you really care what I'm making with the fabric I'm buying? Really? Because the dejected off handed way you ask me leads me to believe that you couldn't give a crap. So leave me alone or I'll have to come up with more inventive responses such as when I said "Making my dog a straight jacket."
6) I'm through dodging goose poop every time I have to visit a corporate complex. Doing the Avoiding-the-Green-Poop-Quick-Step dance is neither attractive nor dignified. Ban the geese, they are vile.
7) NaNoWriMo...well, that's explanation enough really.
I'm done now. Maybe. I'm going to go look for that camera charger again, because you know, I'm a total glutton for punishment. Its only about a two inch square and its black. If anyone has seen it, let me know because I've been avoiding posting since I can't put up pictures...*grumble, kick, stomp*...